Monday, August 27, 2012

Some of my equipment...

Very expensive equipment isn't necessary to get good results. You just have to be creative! :D

I'll show you some of the things I use... 

First of all, my nail polish stash. I store away all of my nail polishes in this nice, Union Jack box. It's awesome, because it's the Union Jack, it has a lid, and it's quite big. (I need it to be big, trust me. (That's what she said.))

Here's the inside of the box. You may be surprised, because lots of people tell you that you should keep your bottles standing up. I don't do that. Not. At. All. I just close them really tight, so it can't spill, and I just never had the need to store them the right way.



I have cotton pads, to clean my nails with. I just buy *lots* of them, and store them away in a neat box. It's much cheaper this way and I don't run out of cotton pads very often... I just use a random, cheap nail polish remover.


Sometimes the nail polish gets on my cuticles, and I remove it with a brush dipped in nail polish. It's just a brush I once bought when I needed to paint my face (because sometimes I'm the Easter bunny...)




And as you've noticed, I take pictures of my nails etc. I use a Canon 1100D with a EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (kit) lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment